Thursday, September 5, 2013

In There Like Swim Wear

This post is a little late, but better late than never.  We are finally in our house!  Yay!!!  We still have some work to do, but at least we're in and comfortable.  And we love it.  Our neighborhood is great, our neighbors are friendly, and our house is nice and roomy.  After living in a 1400 sq. ft. rental for the past year, that's probably one of the best parts- having a roomy place!  Here's a quick tour.  iPhone photos aren't the best, but they're better than nothing, right?
.
.
Like our wreath?  My friend Kim made it for us as a house warming gift.  Love it!
.
.
We planted a cherry tree in the front yard.  I can't wait for it to grow!  We decided to wait on the flower beds.  I want to do some more research on the best plants to use before we plant anything.  We'll probably wait until next spring.
.
Here's what you see when you walk in the front door:
.
.
And here's the living room, dining room, and breakfast area:
.







I had to include this picture of these cuties:







And our bedroom and bathroom (excuse the photo bombers):
.





The downstairs guest bedroom and bathroom (the mirror and sink at least):
.


Here's the view to the right when you walk upstairs.  That's Gavin's man room off in the distance.  It's a work-in-progress.


.
Here's a few pictures of his man room.  Like I said, it's a work in progress.  There's not much to see yet:
.


And here's the upstairs guest room and bathroom (once again it's only the mirror and sink. It's hard to take pictures of bathrooms.):
.

.
That's pretty much it!  I'm sure I forgot some pictures of something (the kitchen, which is one of my favorite parts. Whoops!), but hopefully I get a chance to take some better pictures with my good camera and share with you another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...